- My Blog List
- MAC Huggable Lip Colour: Touché, Fresh & Frisky, Out for Passion and Rich Marrón
- Popular Posts
- Review: MAC Hint of Colour Lip Oil - twindly beauty blog
Win Us Gold Medals At Saved At The 11th Hour! Images are all copyright of Christina Chung unless stated. Powered by Blogger.
- MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection Preview and Swatches: 9 Shades.
- 50 comments!
- mac and cheese baked topping.
- mac and cheese baked topping.
- tai boom online cho mac;
- transfer large file to usb on mac.
- Buxom Plumpline Lip Liners - Swatches and Review! | Makeup | Lip colors, Pink lips, Buxom lip gloss.
Scroll to Top. Friend Of Web Directory blog links. That's me with Love Feeling. One of the stronger shades.
My Blog List
The texture definitely takes some getting used to especially if you have not used cream blushes before. On my medium complexion, Blushed Rose goes on quite sheer and I usually have to layer it on to achieve a nice dose of healthy flush. The formula is scent-free and doesn't turn to powder.
The cream texture leaves a seamless and dewy finish that is incredibly natural-looking and long-lasting. I get about hours of solid wear and after that it fades only slightly.zadypoperu.tk
MAC Huggable Lip Colour: Touché, Fresh & Frisky, Out for Passion and Rich Marrón
It can be worn on bare skin or over foundation which I honestly did not see much of a difference in longevity either way. Setting with powder is optional, though it will undoubtedly help extend the wear time, especially if you have oily skin. Now as a lip product , I say it is simply a tinted lip balm at best. Blushed Rose is basically the color of my lips.
Packing it on doesn't make much of a difference on me so to me, it isn't really buildable. The formula is creamy and comfortable enough to wear on the lips without emphasizing dry areas but then again I have only worn it over the Bite Agave Lip Mask. Without a balm underneath, I suspect it could be a little drying.
Staying power on the lips is short-lived. I'd be lucky to get a full 3 hours out of it.
- What's New.
- l'oreal color riche extraordinaire liquid lipstick?
- Makeup play, product reviews, and so much more!;
- notifica di lettura mail su mac?
Once you consume your first meal, it's pretty much gone and re-application will be needed. While the formula doesn't perform well on its own on the lips, I think it does make for a good base for lipsticks. In fact, you can wear it as a base for your powder blushes as well. Given the choice of color, Blushed Rose isn't exactly what I'd normally go for.
- l'oreal color riche extraordinaire swatches!
- free hello kitty wallpaper for mac.
- MAC Transformed Huggable Lip Colours Reviews, Photos, Swatches.
- vmware mac os x lion image;
I prefer something brighter with a more youthful vibe like Calypso Coral or Raspberry. I think either one of these two would suit my preference better. Do you change up your makeup routine when the weather gets cold? What are some of your must-have winter skin savers? Hi Jaa!
Review: MAC Hint of Colour Lip Oil - twindly beauty blog
I definitely use hand cream religiously during the winter, and try to take extra care to moisturize my skin. Thanks, Carolyn! Oh I go through hand creams like water! Especially in winter! It lasted two and a half hours on me. It had mostly opaque color coverage, and the color applied evenly overall. It lasted well for four and a half hours on me. I also noticed that the color settled into lip lines noticeably after an hour and a half. It lasted just over two hours on me.
Posted by management Email This BlogThis!