What's New? Results 1 to 4 of 4. Thread: Custom scenery help!? Custom scenery help!? Downloaded from well known site. Is there a readme?
I found a video on youtube for helping me to install custom scenery for RCT 3 on mac. In the video, they asked to go on application RCT3 click right and click show package content - contents and then click game data. Unfortunately, I can't find game data file and also a lot of other files.
Rct3 halloween castle
Strange, no? I purchased the game directly on steam. Can it be a reason? For your information the game is working perfect.
Log in to your RCTgo account
I don't understand Can someone help me? Replies: 5 Last Post: , AM.
- The 'Options.txt' Cheats.
- install mac os x lion on pc without hardware virtualization!
- Rct3 halloween castle.
- mac miller most dope hoodie?
- mac mineralize charged water moisture gel reviews!
- learn mac os x snow leopard pdf.
- convert mp4 to flv mac free download.
Blog 3 Custom Scenery?! Log in to your RCTgo account Not a member?
Warranty & Support
Save password Lost password. Advanced Search. Search Cancel. Zarian First Time Guest. Hi, I'm having difficulty finding where to place the installed files.
- mac cosmetics nasty gal collection 2014!
- convert doc file to pdf mac?
- Theme Park Review • RCT3 For Mac.
- The 'unesopipukyd.tk' Cheats | Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia!
Please help! Jinoc First Time Guest. Hi, I'm a fellow mac user too, and it took me a while to find the folder having changed over from PC gaming.
Basically, if you open finder and go to applications, you will see the RCT3 Platinum logo. Right click it and click show package contents. Then, you want to click on "Contents", then "GameData", then scroll down and click on "Style", then "Themed" and there you are Be sure to remove any extra files on your CC to avoid the dreaded "no :svd for :sid" error!